File Claim Online
Disclaimer and Condition of Use
Gilardi & Co., LLC (“Gilardi”) maintains this website for the public’s convenience at the direction of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. Pursuant to the Court’s Order, Class Members in this matter are permitted to file claims using the online, interactive claim form provided at this website. If you elect to submit your claim online, please take note of the following important information:
- By submitting an online proof of claim form, you are agreeing to submit to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Your submission will fully and completely satisfy, finally and forever settle, release and discharge from, and covenant not to sue with respect to, the Released Plaintiff Parties’ Claims as to each and all of the Released Defendant Parties. Before you submit your Proof of Claim form, you will be required to review and agree to the terms of this release, just as you would if you submitted a paper Proof of Claim form.
- Before you submit your Proof of Claim form, you will be required to review and agree to the terms of this release, just as you would if you submitted a paper Proof of Claim form.
- To submit an online Proof of Claim, you will be required to certify, under penalty of perjury, that all of the information included with your Proof of Claim form is accurate and that it is complete. Failure to provide the required certification may result in rejection of your Proof of Claim form.
- Your Proof of Claim form must be accompanied by documentation of the transactions identified in your submission. Failure to provide the required documentation may result in rejection of your claim or a delay in its processing. The Claims Administrator may require additional information or documentation from you at any time.
Please review carefully all of the information in the Notice of Proposed Settlement of Class Action, and Proof of Claim and Release packet you may have received in the mail prior to submitting your Proof of Claim. You may also review these and other important settlement–related documents
Do not submit an online Proof of Claim form until, and unless, you have reviewed the Court-approved documents and agree to the terms and conditions contained in those documents.
The capitalized terms used on this interactive form shall have the same meanings ascribed to them in the Stipulation of Settlement.